Our aim is to give you the tools you need to handle your own UK GDPR responsibilities but we understand that there will be times when you need a little more hands-on help. When you can’t deal with a UK GDPR requirement for your business, contact us and we can discuss a suitable solution that you will be happy with.
Below is a selection of the type of services you may be looking for:
- On-call Data Protection Consultancy & Support service – a set number of hours per month at a cost-effective fixed monthly fee (payable on a yearly basis).
- One-off advice and guidance to solve a specific problem – 30-minute Solution call.
- Privacy Notice review – initial and annually/in case of change of operations
- Privacy Notice creation/writing guidance/support
- Policies review – initial and annually/in case of change of operations
- Policies creation/writing guidance/support
- Data Inventory creation guidance/support for an initial set-up and in case of any changes
- Data Flow mapping guidance/support
- Guidance to assist with a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) – new projects or in the case of a change in operations
- Training – tailored to your business
Please note, we don’t provide legal advice!