Virtualgo2 Consultancy Services
Our Virtualgo2 consultancy services aim to give you the tools you need to handle your own UK GDPR responsibilities but we understand that there will be times when you need a little more hands-on help. When you can’t deal with a UK GDPR requirement for your business, contact us and we can discuss a suitable solution that you will be happy with.
Below is a selection of the type of services you may be looking for:
- On-call Data Protection Consultancy & Support service – a set number of hours per month at a cost-effective fixed monthly fee (payable on a yearly basis).
- One-off advice and guidance to solve a specific problem – 30-minute Solution call.
- Privacy Notice review – initial and annually/in case of change of operations
- Privacy Notice creation/writing guidance/support
- Policies review – initial and annually/in case of change of operations
- Policies creation/writing guidance/support
- Data Inventory creation guidance/support for an initial set-up and in case of any changes
- Data Flow mapping guidance/support
- Guidance to assist with a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) – new projects or in the case of a change in operations
- Training – tailored to your business
The pricing structure for many of the above-mentioned services are based on an hourly rate and a written quotation will be provided based on the individual circumstances. If we aren’t able to help you, we will inform you immediately and, if we know of someone who may be able to, we will be happy to refer you to them.
Slots for the above-mentioned services are limited, however, we understand that sometimes issues are urgent and we will make every effort to take your needs into account and find a fast solution to fit with your timescale wherever possible.
Please note, we don’t provide legal advice!