How do you feel about UK GDPR data protection and your business?
UK GDPR Data Protection is an issue for all businesses. If you have a state-of-the-art computer, a notebook or just an old filing cabinet you use to store information on your staff, customers, clients and suppliers, the regulations affect you and your business.
We offer UK GDPR data protection guidance and direction providing straightforward practical answers for your small online UK business. Options and choices that will make the processes you use effective and as painless as possible – made to fit you and your style.
- We provide cost-effective answers to your everyday problems.
- We don’t try to bamboozle you with legalese and jargon.
- We do specialise in small online UK business set-ups. Businesses where one person owns and runs the show and has limited time to spread across a myriad of tasks.
If that sounds like you, take a look at what we offer.
UK GDPR Data protection resources to use both free and paid
We are constantly building up a library of materials to help you get and keep your UK GDPR data protection responsibilities understood and under control. We can also deliver consultancy services (see further down) for when you don’t have time or the right person to put what you need together.
Indeed, we do mean free. As a Data Controller, which you are if it’s your business and you keep personal information in any sort of filing system, you are required to be aware of changes to regulations. Our Small Business Updates can help with that.
We have a free Facebook group where you can share great ideas with fellow business owners in a safe forum. Post your questions and see how others have tried and tested solutions that could work for you. We are there to throw in guidance on the requirements of regulations and legislation to point you in the right direction.
- We have a monthly chat session where we discuss whatever topics are worrying you and the other small business owners who drop in – this happens on the first Wednesday of every month at 11 am!.
- We also hold a weekly 30-min Zoom-in on current important topics. This happens every Thursday at 1 pm.
Paid Services and Products
Our paid services are for those times (and people) who want more specific guidance and training with products ranging from:
- Short and sweet video updates
- Micro-trainings and more in-depth live or recorded sessions
- Courses on e.g. how to create your own documents, that will walk you through the relevant processes.
Access can be ongoing or on a one-off basis. This is a work in progress, with new material being progressively added. So the value of the ongoing access option will only increase. Plus we will create new products that we know are needed – as a part of our free group or a paid member of our Club, tell us what would serve you the best.
Watch this space for the launch of our UK GDPR Next Level Club – look out for the special Club Pioneer offer!
UK GDPR data protection consultancy services
Take a look here for information on the types of consultancy services we can provide.
Contact us using our online chat. We can help you so you can concentrate on your business!