Why does your business need practical data protection advice?
Data Protection is currently a hot topic that affects everyone. If you have a state-of-the-art computer, a notebook or just an old filing cabinet you use to store information on your staff, customers, clients and suppliers, the regulations cover your business.
We offer data protection services and advice with answers for your micro or small UK business and choices that will make the steps you make sure and safe. We offer two approaches:
Ad hoc data protection services and advice
If you prefer to decide what should be done and when, then this service style will work for you. Professional data protection advice as and when you need it with our ad hoc hourly or daily rate services or;
Yearly subscription service
If you prefer to have someone available to call to discuss things with, then this service style will be right for you and your business. Have a data protection specialist on your team by taking out an annual subscription, which will also give you lower hourly and daily rates.
- save time on researching the issues and risks of changes affecting your business and sector because we will do that for you.
- be confident your team’s knowledge of key data protection issues is up to date.
- make informed decisions on the rapidly changing demands on your business.
- know your business’s compliance will be on track and improving.
- have specialist advice on online working for yourself and your team.
- input on security measures for your business and the data it handles.
- advice on cost-effective online solutions based on experience.
- have the records you need to show you are protecting personal data – to meet the ICO’s requirements.
- budget easily for your data protection support costs (no employee, office or equipment costs).
Contact us now for Practical Data Protection Advice – we can help you so you can concentrate on your business!
We also suggest taking a look at the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) toolkit for small businesses, if you haven’t already done so. It consists of a series of checklists to help you get started.